Quickcheck Indicator Spray allows technicians to accurately pin point unwanted contact points and high spots on all dental restorations. Whether seating a crown, partial framework or locating occlusal contacts let Quickcheck help you achieve the perfect fit every time.
Quickcheck works well on any surface. The quick, instantaneous fingertip application dispenses a micro-fine layer of colored powder that sticks to all porcelain, metal and acrylic. The included applicator tip allows the spray to be dispensed in a measured and accurate form. Once dispensed the powder instantly dries, allowing a fast check of the restoration. Removal of the spray is easily completed with water and a brush or a laboratory steamer.
Quickcheck has been developed using stringent guidelines. Its proprietary formula is free of clogging, allowing for a continuous smooth spraying pattern. By reducing costly remakes and speeding up the process of seating restorations, Quickcheck is one of the biggest time, labor and money savers in the industry. The benefits of Quickcheck will be shown with a visible difference in your bottom line.
- Saves time, labor and money by quickly locating trouble areas and helping to achieve a precise fit
- Useful with crowns, bridges, partials, dentures or to locate occlusal contacts
- Use as a scan spray with most Cad/Cam systems
- Quick instantaneous application dispenses a micro-fine layer of colored powder
- Economically sized 75 gram can contains over 3 times more material than most other brands
- Patented spray button offers a smoother more controlled spray, with faster drying and even coatings
- Contains no CFC's
- Easily removed with a brush and water, steamer or moistened gauze
- White works great with all-ceramic restorations
- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: 10050